Sunday, June 28, 2020

Rurouni Kenshin English Dub Part 1

Kenshin 1
Audio quality sucks
Battousai the slasher?
Kenshin seems flat in the voice acting
Kashin sword
Battousai
There’s chemistry between the two
She attacked battousai
“I don’t want to train to be a murderer”
The students never come back
Corey?
An awful horn
Hot springs
Drown
Commercial
I dunno if it’s a Zeppo Marx thing or if they just don’t wanna be over the top
Student
Forced acting
I wish she’s mightier
Then again I don’t know much about women Warriors albeit they’ve been portrayed in the Japanese new wave
The hed want you to be safe and happy audio is great
Yoda
Wanderer
The theme of henshin
Sword is a weapon
Kendo is a technique for murder
Setting up the shishio arc
Torture
Still image animation
Creativity
Hiten mitsurugi
Kaoru
The wanderer I want to stay
Real name kenshin himura
I’m tired of traveling

No comments:

Post a Comment